Are you interested for monthly server support with Unlimited tickets, 24×7 monitoring, Security Audit and lot more ? please check our Monthly server support plans
Transfer website to another hosting:
If you are not satisfied with your current hosting you can move your website to another hosting provider. The things you need to know for going to another hosting are,
- Purchase a hosting account on another hosting.
- Backup your database and transfer it to your PC.
- Upload your website to the new hosting account. Check that it works as expected by surfing to the IP
- Create a database with the same name as your old database and the restore it using the backup file.
- Login to your domain name account and change the nameservers over to your new hosting company
- It normally takes 24-48hrs for the nameservers to update, once they do your website will automatically be served up from your new hosting company
Ideally you should stop your website until the nameservers update so that the database maintains its integrity.
If you don’t need to do it yourselves, then we are here to help you in any of the server related support. Also we can provide you unlimited support with our plans.
Please feel free to contact us anytime for help and assistance.
Need our help to fix the issue ? Submit Support Ticket Now
[button size=”large” color=”green” title=”Server Administration Services from Stack Supports” link=”http://iserversupport.com/server-support-products/server-security/”]View Server Administration Packages[/button]