Are you interested for monthly server support with Unlimited tickets, 24×7 monitoring, Security Audit and lot more ? please check our Monthly server support plans
Create email account on webmin control panel:
1. Click on the option “System” and then choose “Users and Groups”
2. Select the “Create a new user” link
3. Now you need to enter the needed information such as username, user id, Real name, Home directory,password and shell.
4. Set the home directory as /home/ where you created the user. Leave the shell value as it is.
5. After filling all the required informations, click on ” create” button.
6. For adding the created user to mail you need to go for the steps below,
From Servers > Sendmail Configuration -> Address Mapping (linux) fill the fields,
Mail for Address [email protected] and Send to Address username – Click Create
Now stop and start sendmail service.
Need our help to fix the issue ? Submit Support Ticket NowView Server Administration Packages