How to setup email account in Outlook 2013:
You can setup email account on outlook 2013 using the steps that we have mentioned below,
Open outlook then click on the Manual setup or additional server types check box, and then click Next
Click POP or IMAP, and then click Next.
Under User Information , configure the following settings:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your full email address.
Under Server Information, click the kind of email account that you have in the Account Type box. If you select POP3 or IMAP in the Account Type box, configure the following settings:
- In the Incoming mail server box, type the name of the server in lowercase letters.
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type the name of the outgoing email server.
The Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server (SMTP) are the host-name of the server or an IP address of the mail server. If you have any doubt on this please contact your host for confirming.
Under Logon Information, configure the following settings:
- In the User Name box, type your user name.
- In the Password box, type the password.
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, click to select the Remember password check box.
If your host requires it, click to select the Require logon by using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check box to log on by using Secure Password Authentication.
Now test the settings that you have configured, for that,
Click Test Account Settings. When you click Test Account Settings it will test all the connection.
After that click Next, and then click Finish.
Now the email account is successfully configured.
If you need our help to fix any issues with your server. Please feel free to contact us, simply email to [email protected]
Monthly server support with Unlimited tickets, 24×7 monitoring, Security Audit and lot more for just $59
[sep][/sep][button size=”large” color=”green” title=”Server Management from iServersupport” link=”http://iserversupport.com/cpanel-server-management/”]Server Management at just $59[/button]