Are you interested for monthly server support with Unlimited tickets, 24×7 monitoring, Security Audit and lot more ? please check our Monthly server support plans
MailEnable: How to clear mail queue
MailEnable is a Windows-based, commercial email server distributed by MailEnable Pty. Ltd, an Australian-based software company which was established in 2002.
MailEnable’s features include support for IMAP, POP3 and SMTP email protocols with SSL/TLS support, list server, anti-virus and anti-spam and webmail functionality. Administration functions can be performed using the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) or a web browser.
MailEnable provides an end to end solution for providing secure email and collaboration services. A recent independent survey reports MailEnable as the most popular Windows Mail Server Platform in the world.
To clear mails form the mail queue of Mailenable, follow the steps below,
1. Log in as “administrator” on your windows server
2. Explore the MailEnable Management directory.
3. Then explore the servers.
4. Select Connectors from local host.
5. From any of the Connectors, select the option Queues.
6. Then select Inbound or Outbound queue.
7. You can now remove the files to clear the queue
Need our help to fix the issue ? Submit Support Ticket Now
[button size=”large” color=”green” title=”Server Administration Services from Stack Supports” link=”http://iserversupport.com/server-support-products/server-security/”]View Server Administration Packages[/button]