Are you interested for monthly server support with Unlimited tickets, 24×7 monitoring, Security Audit and lot more ? please check our Monthly server support plans
MailEnable: How to clear mail queue
To clear mails form the mail queue of Mailenable, follow the steps below,
1. Log in as “administrator” on your windows server
2. Explore the MailEnable Management directory.
3. Then explore the servers.
4. Select Connectors from local host.
5. From any of the Connectors, select the option Queues.
6. Then select Inbound or Outbound queue.
7. You can now remove the files to clear the queue
Need our help to fix the issue ? Submit Support Ticket Now
[button size=”large” color=”green” title=”Server Administration Services from Stack Supports” link=”http://iserversupport.com/server-support-products/server-security/”]View Server Administration Packages[/button]